Why Study in Australia?
- The 3rd most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world.
- Many international students choose to study in Australia because of the friendly natives, cultural diversity and high quality of education.
- Schools and employers all over the world recognize degrees from Australian institutions.
- Australian Universities are having good infrastructure, facilities, teaching and networking experience.
- The Australian government is investing approximately $200,000,000 per annum purely on international scholarships.
- 7 of the Top 100 Universities in the World are in Australia.
- 5 out of the 30 best student cities in the World.
- English is the official language.
- There are 43 universities in total; among them 40 are public universities and three private universities in Australia.
- Tuition fee and Living expenses are considerably lower in Australia than they are in the United Kingdom and United States.
- International students are able to work part time for 20 hours a week while they are studying in Australia
Popular Programs for studying in Australia:
- Engineering and related technology programs
- Computer Science and Information and Technology programs
- Business Management programs
- Health Professions (Medical Studies) programs
Type of Institutes in Australia:
- Primary and secondary schools
- English Language Schools (ELICOS)
- Vocational Education and Training Institutes
- Vocational education and training (VET)
- Technical and Further Education (TAFE)
- Universities (Higher Education)
Major intakes in Australia:
Major Intakes: February & July
Minor Intakes: September & November
Application Procedure for Undergraduate Courses (Bachelor Degree Programmes):
Application Forms should be submitted at least 5 to 6 months before the proposed date of admission. Required Documents from the Student:
- X Mark-sheet
- XII Mark sheet
- English Proficiency Test Scores like IELTS / TOEFL /PTE scores are acceptable
- Statement of Purpose.
- Institution application forms
Letter from Institution: Some Universities may waive IELTS/TOEFL if student can get a medium of instruction in English letter from the institution that student have studied (if University convinced that you are proficient in English then only it will workout)
Application Procedure for Postgraduate Courses:
Send enquiries at least 6 months before the proposed date of admission. Student course subjects and grades are required in the applications. Transcripts or official records of your previous academic qualifications are crucial for student’s application.
- X, XII and Bachelor Degree, Mark Sheets including Backlogs (with all Re-sits/repeats)
- Bachelor Degree Provisional Certificate / Original Degree.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (if it is necessary for the programme)
- English Proficiency: IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE….
- Statement of purpose.
- University application form signed and filled by the student.
- Few professional and vocational courses need relevant job experience. For example, many MBA or Master’s programs in Business studies need at least a couple of years job experience. Most Australian institutions are pretty strict about this.
- A detailed Resume/CV
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Application fees through credit card, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Animation and Design, Architecture & Art Courses)
- Extracurricular Activities and other certificates if any.
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in Australia may vary.
Education Cost for Studying in Australia:
- Tuition Fee (AUD $) ranges from $25,000 – $39,000 per year.
- Accommodation (AUD $)
- Shared Rental – AU$70 to $250 per week
- Hostels and Guesthouses – AU$80 to $135 per week
- On campus – AU$80 to $250 per week
- Home-stay – AU$110 to $270 per week
- Rental – AU$100 to $400 per week
- Boarding Schools – AU$10,000 to $20,000 per year
- Other Living Expenses (AUD$)
- Groceries and eating out – AU $80 to $200 per week
- Gas and electricity – AU$60 to $100 per week
- Phone and Internet – AU$20 to $50 per week
- Public transport – AU$10 to $50 per week
- Car (after purchase) – AU$150 to $250 per week
- Entertainment – AU$50 to $100 per week
- Minimum cost of living as per Australian High Commission:
- Average Total – AUD$19,830 /-per annum
For Scholarships to Study in Australia:
We advise you to walk into VIPRO Global Education Offices as early as possible to avail the maximum benefit should you meet the university requirement.
Admission and visa process at VIPRO GLOBAL :
To know about the complete admission and visa process to Australian Universities and to get the up to date value advice about the opportunities for studying in Australia, applicants should first register with VIPRO GLOBAL. After registration, applicants will be carefully guided through a number of key stages, maximising their chances of getting admission in to the institutions of their choice and visa from the Australian High Commission. This is how VIPRO GLOBAL works on the Australia admissions and visa process. The stages are as below:
- VIPRO GLOBAL will need to know your academic qualifications, career goals, work experience, financial status and your aspirations.
- To apply to the desired institute, produce all your original documents to initiate the process accordingly VIPRO GLOBAL shortlists University & Course that matches your profile.
- VIPRO GLOBAL goes through the student’s written Statement of Purpose, Resume and Letters of Recommendation and suggest for any modifications if required.
- VIPRO GLOBAL verifies the completed Application form, and review the SOP before forwarding the application package to the respective institute for an offer letter.
- VIPRO GLOBAL assists in mock Interview Preparation that student may have with the selected institution at the admission stage for GTE clearance.
- Institute assesses the application and upon meeting the requirements, they issue an offer letter.
- VIPRO GLOBAL team gives the visa check list as per the student’s academic and financial conditions.
- VIPRO GLOBAL gives one on one guidance and assistance on how to follow the checklist and compile the documents.
- You get ready with the documents as per checklist and submit at VIPRO GLOBAL office: Ongoing support is given to applicants and their families during this process.
- VIPRO GLOBAL assess all documents and visa forms: Respective counsellor / visa officer at VIPRO GLOBAL office will check and assess all submitted documents and visa forms and guide or process further accordingly.
- VIPRO GLOBAL prepare applicant for mock interview that he/she may have with the Australian High Commission
- VIPRO GLOBAL helps in lodging the student visa for final outcome.
- After the visa approval, VIPRO GLOBAL conducts Pre-Departure session and explain about dos and don’ts in Australia.
- Student visa decision is made only by the respective countries High commission or Visa officer or Embassy personnel.