Vipro Global is one of the best GRE Coaching centres in Guntur and Vijayawada cities. Our well trained mentors will design a personalized schedule and curriculum as per your needs, that include fast track sessions, weekend classes, online sessions. To identify your strengths and weaknesses we do conduct the initial diagnostic tests to design the individual study plans as per your time frames. To reach your target scores join Vipro Global and enjoy the most effective tutorials.
GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- The test is a requirement for most of the Graduate programs offered Institutions in the USA and other English speaking countries.
- The program is conducted and administered by Education Testing Services (ETS)
- The GRE test has three parts – Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Critical Thinking and Analytical Writing skills.
- GRE test is scored on a maximum of
- Out of which 130-170 is for verbal Section, and 130-170 is for Quantitative Section. The writing section of the test is evaluated on bands ranging from 0 to 6.
- The total duration of the Computer-based General test is 3 hours 45 minutes.
There are six sections with a 10-minute break following the third section.
- It is a multiple-choice, multi-stage test.
GRE Test Structure
- Verbal Reasoning: This section measures a student’s comfort level with text and grammar. This Section has three types of questions.
- Reading Comprehension
- Text Completion
- Sentence Equivalence
- Quantitative Reasoning : This section measures a student’s problem-solving skill and focuses on Arithmetic, Basic concepts of Algebra, Geometry and Data Analysis. This Section has four types of questions.
- Quantitative Comparison Questions
- Multiple-choice Questions — Select One Answer Choice
- Multiple-choice Questions — Select One or More Answer Choices
- Numeric Entry Questions.
- Analytical Writing: This section measures a student’s analytical writing skills and critical thinking. This section has two different analytical writing tasks:
- Analyse an Issue task: Assesses student’s ability to think critically about a topic and convey thoughts in writing.
- Analyse an Argument task:This task assesses student’s ability to understand, analyse and evaluate arguments and convey evaluation in writing.