(IELTS stands for the International English Language Testing System)
Vipro Global is one of the best IELTS Coaching centres in Guntur and Vijayawada cities. Our well trained mentors will design a personalized schedule and curriculum as per your needs, that include fast track sessions, weekend classes, online sessions. To identify your strengths and weaknesses we do conduct the initial diagnostic tests to design the individual study plans as per your time frames. To reach your target scores join Vipro Global and enjoy the most effective tutorials.
The IELTS test assesses your abilities in reading, listening, speaking and writing – in less than 3 hours.
- There are two types of the IELTS test:
A. IELTS General Training and
B. IELTS Academic.
- Speaking and Listening are the same for both tests, but the subject matter of the Writing and Reading components differs depending on which test you take.
- The Reading, Listening and Writing components of all IELTS tests are completed on the same day, with no breaks in between them.
- The Speaking component, however, can be completed up to a week before or after the main test. Your test centre will advise.
- It uses a 9 band scale to clearly categorize levels of proficiency, from non-user (band score 1) through to proficient (band score 9).
- The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- Listening – 40 minutes
- Reading – 60 minutes
- Writing – 60 minutes
- Speaking – 11 to 14 minutes