Study in European Union ( EU )?
Here are 10 reasons to select Europe for your higher education :
- Europe is a welcoming, friendly place for students from all around the world.
- Europe is a great place to shape your career as there are more than thousands of higher education institutions, universities and research institutes across the European nations.
- World-class education at ranked universities with all amenities.
- If you are an ambitious researcher looking to boost your career, European Universities offer you the great opportunities.
- Higher education in Europe is not just about World class Universities, lecturers and libraries, it is also provide chance to discover new cultures and exposure.
- Across Europe, Tuition fee and living costs are very low with scholarships; few European countries are offering free education too.
- Universities are offering Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and Doctoral Programmes. Students can select the short term or fulltime programs that suits them
- Learn in English or another leading global business language. There are Twenty Four official languages in the European Union.
- Part-time work right during the study period.
- Options for you to study in more than one European country.
Qualifications offered by Europe Union Institutions and Universities:
- Undergraduate Studies
- Post-graduate Studies and
- Doctoral Studies
Cost of Education and living expenditure for European Union studies:
Cost of Education in Europe Union is very low. There are nearly 33 countries in The European Union. Each country in Europe has its own education system and fee policy. Few European countries are offering education at free of charge. Living cost vary across Europe.
Academic Start dates differ across Europe.
Major academic intake : September or October.
Few Institutions offer special intake in the month of January or February.
Admission and visa process at VIPRO GLOBAL :
To know about the complete admission and visa process to Europe Universities and to get the up to date value advice about the opportunities for studying in Europe, applicants should first register with VIPRO GLOBAL. After registration, applicants will be carefully guided through a number of key stages, maximising their chances of getting admission in to the institutions of their choice and visa from the High Commission. This is how VIPRO GLOBAL works on the Europe admissions and visa process. The stages are as below:
- VIPRO GLOBAL will need to verify and scan your original academic qualifications and need to know your career goals, work experience, financial status and your aspirations.
- To apply to the desired institute, produce all your original documents to initiate the process accordingly VIPRO GLOBAL shortlists University & Course that matches your profile.
- VIPRO GLOBAL goes through the student’s written Statement of Purpose, Resume and Letters of Recommendation and suggest for any modifications if required.
- VIPRO GLOBAL verifies the completed Application form, and review the SOP before forwarding the application package to the respective institute for an offer letter.
- Institute assesses the application and upon meeting the requirements, they issue an offer letter.
- VIPRO GLOBAL team gives the visa check list as per the student’s academic and financial conditions.
- VIPRO GLOBAL gives one on one guidance and assistance on how to follow the checklist and compile the documents.
- You get ready with the documents as per checklist and submit at VIPRO GLOBAL office: Ongoing support is given to applicants and their families during this process.
- Respective counsellor / visa officer at VIPRO GLOBAL office will check and assess all submitted documents and visa forms and guide or process further accordingly.
- VIPRO GLOBAL prepare applicant for mock interview that he/she may have with the respective High Commission.
- VIPRO GLOBAL helps in lodging the student visa for final outcome.
- VIPRO GLOBAL conducts Pre-Departure session and explain about dos and don’ts in EU.
- Student visa decision is made only by the respective Europe High commission or Visa officer or Embassy personnel.