Why Study in USA?
- World class learning institutions.
- Supporting industries, training & research.
- Extensive support services for international students.
- Generous funding opportunities, Employment Prospects.
- People from Varied Cultures, campus Life Worth Experiencing.
- Academic Excellence and Flexibility with cutting-Edge Technology.
- Global leader in the field of education and long term career Prospects. Education is recognized all over the world.
- Small class sizes (10 to 20 students in a class, give you personal attention you need in order to succeed).
- The close relationship between students and faculty serves to motivate students and fosters a personal approach to the Comprehensive and Global Curriculum.
- Academic freedom is one of the hallmarks of most of the USA universities. Here, students are trained to observe and analyze a problem, then solve it. You will be expected to listen to your classmates and challenge their points of view.
- Universities are having global standards with quality of faculty, research and the generic experience a student is opened up to when studying overseas.
- Diversity and Variety: There is a wide range of schools, countless areas of study and specialty degrees which are available at undergraduate, graduate and doctorate levels.
- Teaching and training opportunities as part of the study, enable students to become teaching assistants to undergraduates and/or research assistants on special projects exploring different aspects of your field of study. Getting insight from this type of experience would not be possible through the course of study alone.
- International students are some of the most valued teachers and researchers in U.S. universities because they bring new skills and ideas to the classroom and library or laboratory.
Type of Institutes in USA:
- Community colleges:
This is a two-year school in which you can begin your university study. You can complete the first two years of your bachelor’s degree at a community college and then transfer your credentials to a four-year university. This is extremely common in the USA. They are with lower tuition, smaller in class sizes and provide more personal attention. Many community colleges also offer intensive English language programs.
- The Ivy Leagues:
Most famous and oldest in USA mostly located in the north-eastern states. Their admission procedures are very competitive with high tuition fees. They are popular for business and professional schools.
- Private Universities:
All Ivy Leagues universities fall under this category. They are not state funded, both international and domestic students have the same tuition fees.
- Public Universities:
Non profit and financially supported by public taxes. Big in size with wide range of course choices from bachelors to research.
Types of Degrees offered at USA Institutions:
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Types of Visas for USA Study:
The two most common visas for USA study are :
- F-1 Student Visa (and )
- J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa.
To study in USA students are recommended to begin the application procedure at least 12 months prior to the intake. USA Scholarship deadlines vary amongst institutions. VIPRO GLOBAL will provide you complete information on the USA scholarship process.
Financial Assistance for Higher Studies in USA:
Financial assistance offered to international students can be extremely competitive.
TYPES OF AID ( or) FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE are :
- Tuition waiver
- Teaching, Research or Graduate Assistantships
Cost of living :
Living costs vary greatly depending on where one lives in USA. Assuming a student with economical ways of living, the average cost comes to $12000 to $18000 per year. That gives a monthly average of $1000 to $1500. In general it include your accommodation, travel, food, some books, some clothing and may be some entertainment expenses too.
List of documents required for USA Admission Processing:
- Attested copies of X, XII & Bachelor Degree certificates (for post graduation courses),
Mark Sheets including Backlogs.
- Official transcripts required by most of the universities, and WES evaluation may be required by some.
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE , SAT
- Two/Three academic references.
- Two references from employers if have experience.
- Passport sized photographs.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Application fees, if applicable.
- Portfolio (for Design, Art, & Architecture programme).
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities.
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses in the USA may vary.
Admission and Visa Process:
To be assured of obtaining the best quality information about the opportunities accessible for studying in USA, students should register with VIPRO GLOBAL. Then students will be carefully guided through different key stages to maximize their chances of getting admission at the institutions of their choice. This is how we, at VIPRO GLOBAL, work on the USA admissions process.
- Register with VIPRO GLOBAL to obtain best quality advice.
- VIPRO GLOBAL makes an assessment of your Academic qualifications, financial status, work experience, career goals as well as aspirations and life interests.
- VIPRO GLOBAL evaluates the requirement of any standardised tests you may need to take or review results that has been already obtained.
- VIPRO GLOBAL shortlists University & Courses that match your profile.
- VIPRO GLOBAL goes through student written Statement of Purpose, Resume and Letters of Recommendation and suggest for modifications if required.
- VIPRO GLOBAL helps in completing and submitting the applications to universities to receive i20 from respective universities.
- VIPRO GLOBAL does the review of all documents to be submitted at high commission and prepare for mock interview that student have with the USA High Commission
- VIPRO GLOBAL conduct Pre-Departure session and explain about dos and don’ts in USA.
Note: Contact VIPRO GLOBAL to know more about the Admission & VISA Process to USA.